July 21, 2009

MUSIC MUSEUM PARIS


Musée de la musique
221, avenue Jean-Jaurès
75019 Paris
Tél. 01 44 84 45 00
Métro : Porte de Pantin (line 5)

After a long renovation period it opened to the public on March 2009 (see events blog). So we finally decided to go and see what it looks like…

First, prepare well your visit and don’t go there after 4 pm. The visit last about 1h30 (or more). So as we arrived around 5 pm, we couldn’t visit everything.

The museum is really to be heard as when you arrive there, they give you an audio-guide (English or French). Then go around typing your codes and hearing comments or instrument sounds. As I was with my sons I listened to both comments in French (adults and children) they were interesting.
Unfortunately every thing has an end and ours came too fast : around 5h45pm they kindly asked us to go out…

I just think I am lucky for living near Paris, so I can go back there and then I’ll tell you if this museum is really good to pay 8€ the visit...


Anaïs
Regetel

No comments: