September 15, 2009

LA COUPOLE


LA COUPOLE
102 Boulevard Montparnasse
Paris 14
Réservation : 01.43.20.14.20
www.lacoupoleparis.com

I haven't been to la Coupole for several years. I was a little suspicious at first, wondering if this restaurant does not live by its reputation. I therefore ordered the seafood plate.
The Coupole plate : ½ crab, 3 prawns, 12 oysters, 3 almonds, 3 Spanish mussels, whelks and 1 clam.
Price: 46,50 € on the card, but I paid 41.01 € with the application of reduced VAT.
Finally the balance of the evening was positive; the service is in the rules of art with special attention to women. My friends are regaled with the dinner menu and I with seafood. The bad point is the restaurant is quite noisy. A tip also, it is advisable to book this Saturday at 10pm we waited 30 minutes for a table.

Géraldine
Hotel des Nations Saint Germain.

La Coupole is near Hôtel Yllen Eiffel.

Picture : Jean BER

No comments: