February 1, 2010

Restaurants in Paris Les Vendanges

Restaurant les Vendanges
40, rue Friant
75014 aris
Metro : Porte d'Orléans (line 4)
01.45.39.59.98
www.lesvendanges-paris.fr

A true classic for the general idea that we can have about French catering. For me the most pleasant about Guy Tardif cooking is the variety of food that make each of his dishes.
I ate a starter, Cassoulet of snails from Burgundy with Tardis beans and sauteed mushrooms. Then I had a main-course, pikeperch watercress sauce and green vegetables.
The Menu is 25 euros.
The bad is that after eating it, there is no more space for a real dessert. So I had a coffee which comes with its little cakes (5 euros). The wine list is impressive in its size and price.
I finished the evening with this idea; I always come to be happy after a good meal.

Géraldine
Hotel des Nations Saint Germain

No comments: