September 3, 2010

LE PETIT CREUX
8 rue du Mont Cenis -Montmartre
75018 Paris
Metro: Abesses (line 12), Anvers (line 2) Funiculaire de Montmartre

This small restaurant is situated close to the square of the hillock. The executive is pleasant and modern, very colored at once. I was a little surprised by entering by seeing the executive with regard to the outside. I have tested a “crêpe” ham / cheese / eggs at the 7-euro price with 33cl of dry cider at the 4-euro price. The pate of the “crêpe” was not very cooked but it was furnished well. I continued with a chocolate-brown crepe almond at the 6-euro price. I was too greedy because I was not able to end it. In fact I thought that it was about almond fringe and not of powder of almond. Things being what they are, the service and the welcome were very pleasant.

Valérie
Hotel des Nations St Germain

No comments: