November 5, 2010

Cueva del Diablo
13 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine
75005 Paris
01 43 26 37 01

If you are tired with the traditional French restaurant, you can try this small Argentinean place. This restaurant is within 5-7 minutes walk from the hotel des nations saint germain, rue cardinal-lemoine, almost next door from the cabaret “Le Paradis Latin”. Of course as an Argentinean restaurant, their specialities are meat, and I must say that I was not disappointed by the quality. I took the lamb and it was well cooked, very tender as was the beef of my wife. It was accompanied with corn mashed which is quite different from the potatoes mashed I am used to but overall it was very good. Also the red wine was exceptional.
The service was really nice and professional. The atmosphere cheerful with of course some Tango as backside music.
Regard the prices; I will say it is in the average in Paris. Unfortunately they do not propose menus, it is only “A la carte”, for two persons we spent 90€ for starter, main dish and desert, with wine included also (24€).

Julien
Hotel des Nations Saint Germain

No comments: