October 29, 2009

Chez Lili & Marcel (Paris)

CHEZ LILI ET MARCEL
1, Quai d’Austerlitz
75013 Paris
tel : 01 45 85 00 08

To be honest, I was not happy to have dinner in a restaurant which is called « Chez Lili et Marcel ». I told myself that it would be an old not very appetizing and seedy bistro. But when I arrived, my doubts flew off. Located at the corner of the quay of Austerlitz, this restaurant is rather big to accept big tables of a bit loud mates!!!! but offers also small quiet corners for couples. . . Decoration is splendid, with its hurdy-gurdies iron boardwalk of chocolat meunier or some bouillon Kub. Restoration is worthy of the name, generous, introduced well and rates are reasonable. Concerning the service, nothing to say, the team was very nice and professional. I have only one desire: go back to it.

Florence
Hotel Eiffel Capitol

No comments: