October 26, 2009


TAISHO KEN
27 RUE DU COLISEE
75008 PARIS
Metro Station : Franklin Roosvelt (lines 1 & 9)
01 45 61 09 95

Going out of an exhibition, I wanted to eat sushi! Unfortunately, it should not be the best quarter for it. We walked in front of a very nice Japanese restaurant where the first menu was 30 €, told myself, let' s go on. And there, on the street of Colisée, we saw a small Japanese restaurant. Happy to have finally found of where to restore, I got first disappointed because there was no sushi on the menu but soups!!! I will know it for next time, not all Japanese restaurants make sushis! In brief, curious to discover their soup, I took a 10.50 € menu and yes, I have been agreeably surprised. Steamed Raviolis were very light and perfumed. As for the soup, they have the choice of bouillon: (light) soya or (thick) miso. With noodles, pork and other vegetables. At this place One have the right to a delightful complete meal.


Florence

No comments: